Serac has been supporting one of the world’s leading Agribusinesses since its foundation, a collaboration lasting over 15 years.
Our work initially focused on helping to establish the Global Information Services function, bringing together the cultures of the Information Technology Departments of the pre-merger entities.
This change program, weaving together strategy, new leadership and establishing a new culture, was seen as a vital component in creating an effective IS capability and delivery model whist establishing new global processes and platforms needed to support business growth.
Since then our knowledge of the industry, depth of relationships within the organisation and the experience our people bring has helped in the delivery of a range of critical business changes in support of the business strategy:
- Helping the Global IS Leadership Team to tightly align IS strategy with business strategy
- Defining and implementing new regional business support structures across Europe
- Redefining the business engagement model for Global Procurement
- Implementing and embedding collaborative working tools, processes and ways of working to support the growth agenda
- Helping to establish new systems, processes and ways of working to better leverage innovation and the organisation’s Legal and Intellectual Property function
- Implementing new harmonized systems and processes in R&D to enhance the way they plan, execute and report biological trials enabling more effective collaboration
“Serac can be trusted to get it done in a way that is sustainable in our organisation’s culture”.